Sorry, my previous reply was rejected because of the attached images.
Werner, I hope that the links are sufficient.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stefano Troncaro <stefanotronc...@gmail.com>
Date: 2018-02-06 11:05 GMT-03:00
Subject: Re: Tweaking Hairpin shape
To: Andrew Bernard <andrew.bern...@gmail.com>

@Werner
Sure, I attached a few from here
<https://imslp.org/wiki/Special:ReverseLookup/23160> and here
<https://imslp.org/wiki/Special:ReverseLookup/23074>. Of course there are
many more, in these and other scores. In case I was not clear before, not
every rotated hairpin is like this. They are a quite natural possibility
when engraving by hand, not so much in digital scores. I think they have
their uses.

@Andrew
Thanks for your suggestion! I have not used PostScript but from what you
mention I gather it will be a very useful tool. I can picture many
scenarios where I would need it, so I will look into it.