Am 08.02.2018 um 11:09 schrieb André Rohrbach:
Hi :)

I use LilyPond in combination with LaTeX since a few weeks and I'm
very happy about this great piece of software!
Yesterday I came across an issue using lilypond-book:

<plug>
If you are just starting to use LilyPond with LaTeX I suggest you have a look at the lyluatex package (https://github.com/jperon/lyluatex), which we're currently completing to be a fully compatible with lilypond-book. Different from lilypond-book it's not a preprocessor but will handle the LilyPond compilation directly from the LaTeX run.
Although it will probably not help you with your issue at hand.

Also https://github.com/uliska/musicexamples might be of interest to you - but I will soon make substantial changes to it, also to work with lyluatex (means: you are encouraged to have a look at the package but shouldn't get too involved with learning it or even using it in real documents).
</plug>

Best
Urs