Hey,

thanks for the info :-) .

I thought about something like that, but now how to get that in
"\chordmode". I make a \chordmode entry for both the chord names and the
diagrams, looks like this would only work on notes.

I know it is a rare situation in which triple sharps and flats are used.

But out of curiousity I looked at the the big shots: finale handles it
without any problem for quite a while (just read a post from 2013:
https://forum.makemusic.com/default.aspx?f=6&m=404097),
and sibelius made it easier (but it was possible earlier) only since 2017
in an update of a plugin (
http://www.sibelius.com/download/plugins/index.html?plugin=411).

So I guess the demand for handling them is there, or they wouldn't develop
it for sure.

grtz
Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/