Hello Joe,

this is touching a subject I have been working on last year. I created some
kind of proof of concept to export other file formats from lilypond. I can
export musicXML and Humdrum with some limitations. It is based on an
infrastructure that exports via format-plugins so it should be possible to
create one for pd.
If you are interested I can send more informations.

Jan-Peter