> Hello,
>
> I’ve nearly reached my goal. Further attempts lead me to the following, using
> a GrandStaff and:
>
>         \override GrandStaff.SpanBar.glyph-name = "|"
>         \override Staff.BarLine.glyph-name = "'"
>
> I can’t obtain a vertical short line at the left and right ends of the
> spanner yet though, since:
>
>         \override AccordionPushSpanner.bound-details.left.text =
>                 \markup { \draw-line #'(0 . -3) }
>         \override AccordionPushSpanner.bound-details.right.text =
>                 \markup { \draw-line #'(0 . 3) }
>
> don’t make a change. That would be useful it seems.
>
> Also, the thick parts of the repeat barlines don’t go down to the lower
> stave, but that is maybe less useful. Maybe diatonic accordion players on
> this list can comment on that. For the others, let’s mention that a thick
>
> The next important step will be to convert the actual note pitches into the
> fingerings that should be displayed instead.
>
> JM
>

>> Le 27 mars 2018 à 13:16, Menu Jacques <imj-...@bluewin.ch> a écrit :
>>
>> Hello folks,
>>
>> I've modified the AccordionPushSpanner example supplied by someone on this
>> list (can't find who it was, unfortunately), giving the attached file and
>> the score :
>>
>> <PastedGraphic-4.tiff>
>> How can I tune the settings to align the bar lines lower tips with the
>> single staff line, and hide the dots in the repeat bar lines, in a way
>> similar to:
>>
>> <Diatonic look.png>
>> The small vertical lines would be nice to have too.
>>
>> Thanks for your help!
>>
>> JM
>>
>> <AccordionPushSpannerExample.ly>

Hi,

the original coding is by David Nalesnik
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2016-07/msg00541.html

Attached you'll find a revised version and an example. I recommend to
read the changelog in accordion.ily

To adjust the BarLines I'd simply set bar-extent to '(0 . 0) in the lower Staff.

HTH,
  Harm

\include "accordion.ily"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%  EXAMPLE %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\header {
  title = "Diatonic accordion score example"
}

\layout {
  indent = 0\cm
  ragged-last = ##t
  \context {
    \Global
    \grobdescriptions #all-grob-descriptions
  }
  \context {
    \Voice
    \consists \accordionPushSpannerEngraver

\new StaffGroup
  \with { systemStartDelimiter = #'SystemStartBar }
  <<
  \new Lyrics
    \lyricmode {
      foo1 foo foo foo faa fii fee faa fuu
    }

  \new Staff \with {
    \remove "Clef_engraver"
    \remove "Key_engraver"
  } {
    f'1
    g'1
    e'1
    f'1
    g'1
    e'4 f'2.
    f'4 f'2.
    f'1
    f'4 f'2.
  }

  \new Lyrics
  \with {
    associatedVoice = "P_PTwo_Staff_One_Voice_One"
  }
  \lyricmode {
    F1 f F f |
    C c \markup {
      \raise #1
      \center-column{"f" "F"}
    } |
    \markup{"B"\raise #1.5 \flat} |

  \new Staff \with {
    \remove "Clef_engraver"
    \remove "Key_engraver"
    \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
    \override BarLine.bar-extent = #'(0 . 0)
    \override StaffSymbol.line-count = 1
    % Change vertical position of spanner.
    \override AccordionPushSpanner.staff-padding = 0
    \override AccordionPushSpanner.outside-staff-priority = #'()
  } {
    \clef bass
    \grace s1\startPush s1\startPull
    s2\startPush s2
    s1\startPull s1

    \repeat volta 2 {
       s1\startPush
      s4 \startPull s2.
      s4 \startPush s2.
      \break
      s1
      s1 \startPull

%% Demonstrating possible overrides
\new Lyrics
  \with { \consists \accordionPushSpannerEngraver }
  \lyricmode {
    "foo"2\startPush
    "foo"\startPull

    \once \override AccordionPushSpanner.thickness = 0.2
    "foo"\startPush
    "foo"\startPull

    \once \override AccordionPushSpanner.thickness = 0.2
    \once \override AccordionPushSpanner.details.wing-thickness = 1
    "foo"\startPush
    "foo"\startPull

    \once \override AccordionPushSpanner.edge-height = #'(-2 . 2)
    "foo"\startPush
    "foo"\startPull

    \once \override AccordionPushSpanner.direction = #-1
    "foo"\startPush
    "foo"\startPull

    "foo"1
    \once \override AccordionPushSpanner.bound-details.left.padding = #-2
    \once \override AccordionPushSpanner.bound-details.right.padding = #-2
    \once \override AccordionPushSpanner.bound-details.left-broken.padding = #-2
    \once \override AccordionPushSpanner.bound-details.right-broken.padding = 2
    "foo"2\startPush
    \break
    "foo"
    "foo"\startPull