Thomas Morley-2 wrote
> Please post some code. so that we can debug what's wrong and why.The code
> was developed with 2.19.81 so at least the example works for me.

Actually, if I just copy/paste your exemple above, I don't get any error
message it works fine, except that when I change the Staff.DotColumn.padding
= 0.7 or DotColumn.details.dots-padding-factor = 1.3, nothing happend!But
when I re-wrote another exemple, it just worked (even if I don't understand
why it didn't in your exemple...):But in the end (3 last staves), everything
works great! dots.pdf
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/dots.pdf>
Thomas Morley-2 wrote
> Really?I still see a collision with\paper {  #(define fonts
> (set-global-fonts      #:music "beethoven"      #:brace "beethoven"
> #:factor (/ staff-height pt 20)))}{ d'16.. }

Okay, here's something odd, test this instead:Sometimes it works, sometime
it fails! Weird isn't it?
Thomas Morley-2 wrote
> "Difficult" doesn't scare me, Au contraire. Anything else is boring :)

:-) Yest, but presently, lilypond's default is allready challenging for me
;-)