On 2 May 2018 at 16:31, Tim Slattery <t...@risingdove.com> wrote:

> I installed Frescobaldi on my new Win10 PC. Everything's good, except
> that the installation process didn't create a shortcut on the desktop.
> I tried to look at the properties of the entry in the Start menu, but
> apparently you can't do that on Win10 like you could on earlier
> versions. So I looked in the Frescobaldi directory to find the
> executable to point a shortcut to, but -- where is it?
>
> Can somebody tell me where to point the shortcut to?

Ciao Tim,

On windows 10, I suggest to do the following:

- Press [Win] +[q]. This will open a menu and a textbox where you can write
the application to search. In this case write "fresc" and you will see the
system finding the application
- click on the application with the mouse right button
- select "Open file location"...

and then widnows will open the folder with the frescobaldi shortcut. Then
you can copy the shortcut on your desktop etc. etc.

g.