On 5/9/2018 9:59 AM, Brent Annable wrote:
Thanks everyone. Yeah I forgot to mention: I'm on a Windows 10 Thinkpad machine with i7 and 16GB RAM. So looks like the errors are coming through on the same systems.

Sigh. What to do? I have an old laptop with a rocket-engine fan that I could try....

Brent.

    Hard to decide what to do with our Windows compilations here.  We
    don't
    want to release when stuff keeps crashing for Windows users.

-- David Kastrup

Brent, if you are able to use that laptop for a Linux machine you could have two weapons in your arsenal for LilyPond projects... Windows and Linux. :)

But the rocket-engine fan sounds pretty promising too... ;)