Hi David,
On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 6:37 PM David Kastrup <d...@gnu.org> wrote:

> "consists of" and "will include the following as one of many
> constituents upon instantiation to be part of its translator group" is
> not the same.
>
> Well, if the latter of these is what "\consists" is intended to mean in
this context, then I'm inclined to think that maybe my earlier pedantry
might be on to something. Do you agree with the following:

"A \consists B" is equivalent to "B constitutes [non-exclusively the
relevant part of] A"?

If that's the case, the active verb that goes in the opposite direction
would be "comprise". Its negation could be "decomprise."
You could also theoretically use "\invokes/\disinvokes" if that isn't
already used elsewhere.

David Foster Wallace, terrible person though he was, would likely have had
a few better suggestions.

Cheers,