,

On Sat, Jun 16, 2018, 12:26 PM <crimsonsunr...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Sorry, I didn't see anything specific in your post regarding markings.

Care to post an example of the parts you'd like to combine that is proving
to be troublesome?  It seems I am not able to guess.

In general, I would take Kieren's advice about using the edition engraver
as a tool more well suited for getting score- and part- specific
alternatives.

But I'm curious to see what the core issue is.

Thanks,