Hi all,

Some of you may remember my memory allocation error from a while ago:
trying to compile a 200-page PDF using a 32-bit version of Lilypond on a
64-bit Windows 10 system caused it to run out of memory. I eventually
solved the problem by running Lilypond under the Windows Subsystem for
Linux (WSL), but now I have a notation font problem.

I have successfully installed and used several notation fonts (Ross, Haydn,
Sebastiano, etc.) on my Windows installation of Lilypond, but now when I
compile under the WSL it says "fatal error: cannot find font: 'ross-11'". I
have copied the relevant font files into the following directory:

C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Packages\CanonicalGroupLimited.UbuntuonWindows_79rhkp1fndgsc\LocalState\rootfs\usr\share\lilypond\2.18.2\fonts\otf
(and svg as well)

but the error keeps occurring. I don't know what else to do. Any thoughts?

Kind regards,

Brent.