Hi all,

I'm going to pick up the work on Frescobaldi's "Show available fonts" dialog, which I had started giving a fundamental overhaul before the holidays.

I'm looking for a nice template document that can be used to demonstrate a music font. It should not be too "heavy", and ideally it would show off the font at a glance within the space seen in the attached screenshot.

Just like the Score Wizard Preview dialog the space will automatically get scroll bars so the document *may* be larger but I'd prefer if one can see the essentials at first sight.

I'd be glad about some "community contributions" here.

Best
Urs