On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 9:37 AM Andrew Bernard <andrew.bern...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> He is using Alegreya Medium.
>
> On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 at 02:17, Abraham Lee <tisimst.lilyp...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Kieren,
>> On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 4:28 PM Kieren MacMillan <
>> kieren_macmil...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Abraham,

>>> changes from the main doc font?
>>>
>>> It literally disappears — a blank space where there was markup before.
>>>

>> Sounds like a pesky bug, indeed! I'm just curious, does the generated PDF
>> reference the correct font? What is name of the font exactly?

Very strange. I just downloaded the latest version of Alegreya from the
foundry, tried your code, and it worked as expected on my Win10 machine. I
looked at the font file's metadata just to see if something was amiss, but
everything seems to be in proper order for maximum cross-platform
compatibility. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Does the generated PDF show a
reference to the font proper?

Best,
Abraham