Hi,
The slur looks great and I was able to implement it for regular notes (the E
and D in the example below). In my example though, I need the slur to be
between the two notes labeled with fingering “1.” The small notes are added as
an acciaccatura, and when I added \glissando, nothing changed. Do I need to add
something else?
Rachel