Hi List,

another issue I'm running into: According to NR 1.3.3, "consecutive trill
spans will work without explicit \stopTrillSpan commands, since successive
trill spanners will automatically become the right bound of the previous
trill."

However, in this example:

\version "2.19.82"

\relative c'' {

  %1
  \time 3/4
  R1*3/4

  | %2
  \time 5/4
  R1*5/4

  | %3
  \time 2/4
  r4
  \pitchedTrill
  d,\startTrillSpan  cis

  | %4
  \pitchedTrill
  d\startTrillSpan  des

}

----------------------
That is not the case. In this example, the first trill spanner should
continue into the second, as the main note remains the same and only the
auxiliary note changes.

Also, some more general questions about how pitched trills work:

is it possible to have multiple auxiliary notes?
is it possible to attach fingering diagrams to each of them?
if I try to attach phrasing slurs from one main note to the next, I get an
error:  "warning: Ignoring grob for slur: TrillPitchAccidental.  avoid-slur
not set?" Does this warning matter? What should I do to avoid it?

Thanks for the help,