On 3/5/2019 11:10 AM, David Kastrup wrote:
I don't know if anybody has tried building 64-bit executables in GUB
using the current Darwin SDK.  If that works, we'd have a regular
build.  But I don't think that's a feasible path forward long-term.

I think it would be feasible and likely the best way forward but there
is no "current Darwin SDK" in use and I don't know what the current
status of such SDKs would be.

I got the impression that GUB is parsing the target names to determine architecture and bitness. So I tried adding a "darwin-64" to the list of platforms in gub/settings.py just to see what would happen. It sort-of tried, then said something about its dependency for osx-lilypad doesn't exist for the platform.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA