Hello everyone,

My problem comes from the incompatibility of proportionally spacing the
notes within feathered beams and the completion heads engraver. I'm trying
to achieve this result (in the manual):

But the completion heads engraver completely messes it up, forcing me to
choose a regular spacing ratio like 4/4. So I have to either force-move the
36 notes individually (witch I still cannot do without messing the spacing
of the other instruments), change to the normal head engraver mid-score
(which I also didn't succeed at doing) or make an irregular spacing ratio
like 2/1 work in the context of the completion heads engraver. You can find
my score attached.
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5738/Screenshot_2019-04-03_at_01.png>

Any help would be greatly appreciated !
Thanks