Hello,

Thanks for the very positive feedback! Part of the plan was also to provide
open documentation and communication material to everyone willing to organise a
« Café Lily » around the corner. Indeed, a post on lilypondblog.org
<http://lilypondblog.org/> is a very good idea (especially if it could also
host, or at least provide a link to this « toolkit »). I’m currently working on
releasing the poster-kit as a GIMP file (with a CC-0 license thanks to my
friend William Lamy, who designed it).

Best,

Mathieu