Dear group,

I have a big project I am eager to finish and while I have already entered
all my material in Musescore, lilypond offers more functions I need in
order for me to publish this work.

I have been toying around with lilypond for ages, but never managed to
acquire the exact template I need for my work. What I am trying to do is
have three instrument transcriptions: one voice with #'petrucci incipit, a
piano transcription of the lute part (with lute tablature incipit) and a
piano transcription of the cyther part (with four-string lute tablature).

I have found some incipit material specifically written for mensural
notation, but I am at a loss as to how I can have all these three
transcriptions on a single page.

I am also unsure as to where I should ask help for this case, since I
figure this group is more for short and simple answers rather than for such
a complex task as mine. Where else should I look for help?

All the best,
JK