Hello!

After a conversation with Urs Liska we decided to incorporate the repo to
Frescobaldi project. Now the repo with color themes is available at:

https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi-themes

Moreover, we discussed the issue with importing the themes in Frescobaldi.
To be honest, present method isn't the most convenient way. We will work on
this, for now Urs created an issue with description on GitHub:

https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi/issues/1157

pon., 5 sie 2019, 20:12 użytkownik Guy Stalnaker <jimmyg...@gmail.com>