  From: Frederik Hanghøj Iversen
  To: lilypond-user@gnu.org
  Sent: Friday, September 06, 2019 4:00 PM
  Subject: Spacing and alignment in tablature

  Dear fellow Lilypond users

  I'm having an issue with the spacing for my chord tablature. For one thing
there's a big vertical gap between the chord names and the tablature and
furthermore the chord names are not properly horizontally aligned with their
respective tablatures.

  I'm attaching the source and result of my work so far. Any guidance is
appreciated.

  I've based my work off of the example from the documentation regarding
tablatures
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/common-notation-for-fretted-strings
 but I'm getting a slightly different output here.

  --

  Regards
  Frederik Hanghøj Iversen