Aloha.

 1. Tried unsuccessfully to build from scratch on 10.14.6 (Mojave) and
    ran into a series of python dependency problems that I haven't fully
    solved.
 2. Downloaded the 3.1 dmg and successfullly run it on 10.14.6 (Mojave)
    and 10.15.2 (Catalina).  Nice job.
 3. Tested on 10.14.6 with Qsynth and works fine but dependent on the
    following startup order (as before):
     1. Audio MIDI Setup.app
     2. Qsynth + soundfont specification in Qsynth setup (also need to
        turn up gain knob)
     3. Frescobaldi 3.1.app

Thanks for the great work.  I have a bunch of macs and could help with
testing; if that's useful.

J.

University of Hawaii, Maui College / Mobile 760.840.8660