Am Mo., 6. Jan. 2020 um 04:16 Uhr schrieb Craig Dabelstein <
craig.dabelst...@gmail.com>:

> Hi again,
>
> When using lilypond on the command line, and trying to engrave multiple
> files, the multi measure rest engraver is giving this error when it moves
> to the second file on the list:
>
> /Applications/LilyPond\ 2.19.83.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond
> -dpoint-and-click -ddelete-intermediate-files --pdf *.ly
>
> fatal error: symbol printMmrRange redefined
>

> I've been using trial and error to try to find the problem but I really
> don't know where to look. Anh ideas?
>

> Many thanks,
>

> Craig

Well, I defined a custom context-property for this engraver and implemented
a fatal error, if this property is redefined  Following the method in
define-context-properties.scm.
You trigger this error if you compile multiple files containing the
definition.
This is a security-net, we shouldn't throw it away.
We could avoid it, if we actually reset `all-translation-properties´,
though, some time ago David K. warned to do so, iirc.
I have to admit I don't remember the reasoning, though usually he has good
ones...

I'll think about how to circumvent the problem.

Cheers,
  Harm