Em ter., 26 de mai. de 2020 às 14:08, Francisco Vila <paconet....@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to share my last attempt of a series of ultra-fast tutorials in
> Spanish.
>
> I realize they are not useful at all for experienced users (obviously)
> and maybe also not that useful for absolute novices. But it's been fun
> doing them, and I'll hopefully cover the basic features of the language.
>
> I fell in some stupid mistakes in the first one. They were replaced by
> some other stupid mistakes in the second.
>
> First https://youtu.be/7i30bGI6Wmw
> Second https://youtu.be/vWhZDpnXJPo

That's very nice, Francisco. I think this is a very important thing for the
LilyPond community to have. I found that you took very seriously the
"ultra-fast" part. Sometimes I feel it is too fast. For instance when you
begin to explain the clefs [1] there is almost no pause and I feel like, as
a new user, it would be too much new information before I even have time to
digest what I already learned.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWhZDpnXJPo&t=43s