Gilles Harfang a écrit :

Modify the "basse" \context, as follows:

%-----
\context Staff = "basse" <<
\global
\clef bass
\context Voice = "basse" { \voiceTwo \basse }
\context Voice = "choral" { \voiceOne \choraltheme }

%-----

I tried to use the following instruction  to push a note :
\once \override NoteColumn  #'force-hshift = #10
with no result.

With the above, it won't be necessary to try and move that note.

Ma réponse :

Thank you for your answer.

But this did not help me. The problem remains (with 2.4.2 version) exactly the same. I have the very same warning message during compilation (translated from french) :

Warning : too much "column-note" collisions. Will be ignored.

MX