Thank you all! For now I’m just using the image shown in the SMuFL webpage.
But I’ll give Openlilylib a try. I’ve seen it mentioned many times. Maybe
now is the time to learn how to work with it. I didn’t know by the way that
using SMuFL symbols was one of its features.

Regards,
Martín.

www.martinrinconbotero.com