Hi Xavier,

thank you for your quick answer. This is all related to my messages
regarding the absence of a "tempo spanner" in Lilypond, and the ways I find
to circumvent that absence (namely, a simple "rit. _ _ _ _ quarter note =
X" can't be natively done in Lilypond). Certainly using a \mark command
would be better (also because I could make the tempo attach to the time
signature, instead of messing around with \halign values), but I have no
idea how to make a spanner inside a \mark (the dashed line that connects
the rit. with the new tempo). Is that possible inside a \mark?

Regards,
Martín.

www.martinrinconbotero.com