When I browse to the page onLIlypond.org <http://lilypond.org/> headed "Downloads for LilyPond 2.22.0”  and then click on the “For Users” entry titled “Unix (generic packages for GNU/Linux), I see a list of two files under “Download”, which purport to be 32bit and 64bit versions of LilyPond2.22.0-1.  But when I click on one of these files, it is not downloaded but instead seems to appear in my browser window; the first few lines that appear are:

#! /bin/sh

me="$0"
root="$HOME"
doc=no
extract=no
interactive=yes
arch=$(uname -m)

if test `id -u` = "0"; then
    root=/usr/local
fi

while test -n "$1";
do
    case "$1" in
        --help)
            cat <<EOF
$me - install LilyPond tarball
  --batch             no interaction
  --doc               [attempt to] download and install documentation
  --prefix PREFIX     install into PREFIX/lilypond (default: ${root})
  --help              this help
  --tarball           extract tar file for archive
EOF

It seems to me that this probably isn’t the desired behavior.  Can it be fixed?

BTW, I’m browsing to lilypond.org <http://pond.org/>on my MacBook Pro.

Also, I tried to submit this entry yesterday from my Mac Pro (pck...@mac.com), but it never showed up in the email summaries, nor in the lilypond-user archives.  Anybody know why?

Thanks.