Hello Jean,

I get the same problem with 2.22.0-1:

The version of Python that comes in the bundle is:

menu@macbookprojm: /Applications/LilyPond-2.22.0-1.app/Contents/Resources/bin >
ls -sal python*
   0 lrwxr-xr-x@ 1 menu  admin       45 Jan 10 15:49 python3 ->
LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/python3.7
5928 -rwxr-xr-x@ 1 menu  admin  3033724 Jan 10 15:49 python3.7
5928 -rwxr-xr-x@ 1 menu  admin  3033724 Jan 10 15:49 python3.7m

When running the Lily GUI:

 dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../lib/libintl.8.dylib
  Referenced from:
/Applications/LilyPond-2.22.0-1.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond
  Reason: image not found

and libintl.8.dylib is actually in:

menu@macbookprojm: /Applications/LilyPond-2.22.0-1.app > ls -sal
Contents/Resources/lib/libintl.8.dylib
0 lrw-r--r--@ 1 menu  admin  49 Jan 10 15:49
Contents/Resources/lib/libintl.8.dylib ->
LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/lib/libintl.dylib

JM