Dear All,

I was wondering if anybody knows if it's possible to notate partial sustain
pedalling in LilyPond (essentially 1/4. half-pedal, 3/4 pedal), and if so how.

There seems to be nothing about it in the manual, and I've not been able to
find anything online that I am able to use. Ideally, I'd like to be able to
notate pedal level changes by means of a line, as is possible in Dorico, for
example:

[cid:5fc29545-b07a-4416-b824-05b22139aba9]

However, just being able to specify '1/2' at the beginning of a pedal line,
and, for example, 'release pedal slowly' at tthe end of a pedal line, would be
great too.

Any help with this would be really appreciated!

Thanks,

Jan