Hi all,

I'm looking for a way to create a multi-line paragraph of text on the
bottom-right-hand side of the heading section, the last line of which
aligns with the lowest line of text on the left. I have attached a sample
of what I want.

The problems with my current solution are: 1. it is confusing and
inelegant, since the text in the paragraph is split over multiple heading
types; 2.  the lines in the rightmost paragraph are too far apart, and 3.
this solution doesn't accommodate three or more lines of text.

Does anyone know of a way to create an independent, right-aligned box of
text on the lower-right of the heading section, whose lowest line is on the
same level as the stuff on the left?

Many thanks,

Brent.
\version "2.19.65"
\header {
  title = "ADVENT"
  composer = \markup {\normal-text \italic \small "This paragraph is in two or more rows,"}
  meter = \markup {\fontsize #7 "000" \hspace #1 \normal-text \large "GOTTES SOHN IST KOMMEN"}
  arranger = \markup {\normal-text \italic \small "and the last line needs to be level with the bit on the left."}
  tagline = ##f
}

\paper {indent = 0}
\score { \relative c' {c1}}