While I might have misunderstood what you’re after I think the answers in this
thread https://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2021-05/msg00018.html
may give you some useful hints if you center the markups produced by
\score-lines instead of right-aligning them, as was the case there.

> 16 aug. 2021 kl. 20:58 skrev josh <josh.jone...@gmail.com>:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have a score that has system breaks (defined by \break) at specific random
> intervals. Some systems have two bars, some have eight, some have twelve, etc.
>
> I have ragged-right set to true and I am looking to horizontally center every
> system on its own page, regardless of length. I have tried the methods here
> and here but I have still come up short.
>
> I have attached the drill score to this email for reference. All of the part
> definitions refer to an \include file. If there's any other information that
> would be useful I'll be glad to provide it.
> --
> -josh

\score {
  <<
    \new StaffGroup <<
      \AMillionDreamsSoloMellophoneOneScore
      \AMillionDreamsSoloMellophoneTwoScore

    \new StaffGroup <<
      \AMillionDreamsFluteOnePart
      \AMillionDreamsFluteTwoPart
      \AMillionDreamsClarinetOnePart
      \AMillionDreamsClarinetTwoPart
      \AMillionDreamsBassClarinetPart
      \AMillionDreamsAltoSaxOnePart
      \AMillionDreamsAltoSaxTwoPart
      \AMillionDreamsTenorSaxPart

    \new StaffGroup <<
      \AMillionDreamsTrumpetOnePart
      \AMillionDreamsTrumpetTwoPart
      \AMillionDreamsMellophonePart
      \AMillionDreamsTromboneOnePart
      \AMillionDreamsTromboneTwoPart
      \AMillionDreamsBaritonePart
      \AMillionDreamsTubaPart

    \new StaffGroup <<
      \AMillionDreamsPianoPart
      \AMillionDreamsVibraphoneOnePart
      \AMillionDreamsVibraphoneTwoPart
      \AMillionDreamsMarimbaOnePart
      \AMillionDreamsMarimbaTwoPart
      \AMillionDreamsSnarePart
      \AMillionDreamsTenorsPart
      \AMillionDreamsBassesPart

    \new Dynamics {
      \startMeasureCount
      s1*55
      \stopMeasureCount
    }
    <<
      \amilliondreamsdrillscorepart

  \layout {
    indent = #12
    short-indent = .4\cm
    ragged-right = ##t
    \set Score.markFormatter = #format-mark-box-letters
    #(layout-set-staff-size 7)
    \context {
      \Score
      \omit BarNumber
    }
    \context {
      \Dynamics
      \consists #Measure_counter_engraver
      \override MeasureCounter.direction = #DOWN
      \override MeasureCounter.font-encoding = #'latin1
      \override MeasureCounter.font-shape = #'italic
      \override MeasureCounter.font-size = #5
}}}