From: lilypond-user <lilypond-user-bounces+calvin=ransom....@gnu.org> on behalf
of Tom Sgouros <tomf...@as220.org>
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2021 7:04:38 PM
To: lilypond-user@gnu.org <lilypond-user@gnu.org>
Subject: how to not specify midi instrument?

Hello all:

Is there a way to get the Lilypond MIDI playback to just use whatever
instrument my keyboard is switched to? There are multiple piano sounds and
Lilypond always wants to use the one I like least.

Not a big deal obviously, but I haven't been able to restrain it, and that
makes me question who's in control here.

Thank you,

 -Tom