Dear lilyponders:

For musicological purposes, I need to make every down-sided stem to be to
the

right of the note. So far, I've managed it by offseting it case per case
like

this:

pdn = {

\override Stem.X-offset = 1.12

\override Stem.Y-offset = 0.4

\override Stem.length = 7.5

}

\once\pdn c4

This is, however, impractical, so I'm asking you, guys, if there is a way

automatize it. I guess a function could be written to detect the direction
of

the stem and the type of pneuma (as white notes are a little bit wider than

blacks), but I don't know how to do it, nor do I have the time to do all
the

research (sadly).

I also need to make every note equally spaced across the staff, regardless
of

its value; I've achieved a somewhat evenly distribution by doing this:

\override Score.SpacingSpanner.spacing-increment = #0.5

\override Score.SpacingSpanner.strict-note-spacing = ##t

But it is not perfect. Is there a way to make lilypond ignore completely
the

value of the note, and make them appear all equally distanced?

Thank you all very much for your help,

Víctor.