Jean and others on this list, thank you so much for your help. It was so
supportive! I was really surprised and pleased with how supportive this
community was.

It was certainly challenging to learn so much so quickly but I have
accomplished a score for general use, and also a specific viola part using the
transformPitches Jean provided.

Performance tonight in Kansas City, MO, USA :)

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/new-music-composition-concert-feat-ensemble-mother-russia-industries-tickets-169892660521

Source files, pdfs and a few rehearsal snippets are here:

http://unreasonablefarm.org/resonance/ <http://unreasonablefarm.org/resonance/>

I didn’t quite achieve ultimate re-use of materials between the standard score
and the viola score but it’s close. One more little refactor would get me there
but I didn’t have time just yet.

Cheers,
Craig