Hi all,
The photo I attached is from Fernando Sor's "A la bonne heure"
<https://imslp.org/wiki/Special:ReverseLookup/470303> (No. 1), which I am
engraving using Lilypond for a readable score. The following is how I did
it, which certainly looks similar to the original photo:

\version "2.22.1"

\new Staff = "guitar traditional" <<
  \clef "treble_8"
  \time 3/8
  \key e \minor
  \mergeDifferentlyHeadedOn
  \mergeDifferentlyDottedOn
  \context Voice = "high" \relative c' { \voiceOne d4-3 b8 | }
  \context Voice = "mid" \relative c' { \voiceTwo d8 \voiceThree d, s | }
  \context Voice = "low" \relative c {\voiceTwo s8 d4 | }

What makes me doubt this solution is that any other measure in the piece
uses two voices, except the ones looking like this! Is there a cleaner way
to do this, possibly using two voices? Am I reading the score correctly?
Thanks in advance,
Omid Momenzadeh