Hi Erika!

This is pretty easily accomplished. Just put the time signature changes in
a seperate variable, eg.:

changes = {
\time 4/4
s1*15
\time 3/4
s2.*14
\time 2/4
s2*10
}

trombone = \relative {
%notes
}

\new Staff {
<<
\changes
\trombone

You can also put rehearsal marks and special bar lines there to have them
consistent across all parts. When doing the score you then only need to use
the \changes-variable with one instrument and it will work on all.
Bonus: bar checks work too!

All the best
Christian