Sorry, I sent a previous message only to Carl instead to the ML. Here are
the following messages:

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 5:28 PM Carl Sorensen <c_soren...@byu.edu> wrote:

> *From: *Paolo Prete <paolopr...@gmail.com>
> *Date: *Thursday, November 11, 2021 at 9:17 AM
> *To: *Carl Sorensen <c_soren...@byu.edu>
> *Subject: *Re: How to increase the distance between the last note of a
> measure and the following bar line
>

> On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 5:11 PM Carl Sorensen <c_soren...@byu.edu> wrote:
>

> The problem is that part of the source files to be explored are written in
> Scheme, and part are in C++.  I don’t know of any existing tool that works
> with both languages.
>

> So we have a custom documentation tool, written in Scheme.
>

> Carl
>

> Sorry, I was just correcting my previous question with the following one:
>

> "Is the autogeneration script made from scratch, or does it feed some
> preexisting tool, that inspects a set of files _in a specific programming
> language_, for autodoc?"
>

> In any case, why do you have to inspect C++ files for the properties? I
> would assume that the Scheme front-end would be enough (and then some
> autotool maybe can be found)
>

> Because the engravers are defined in C++, and that’s how you know what
> interfaces are available for a particular output item.  It’s in the C++
> code, not a comment in the code.
>

> Carl

Yes but in this case you can simply wrap the engravers and make links to
the comments. In this way you decouple front and back end I'm pretty sure
there's a tool for making that, in Doxygen (at least, I used it many years
ago)

Best