Hello Valentin

On Friday, December 17, 2021, Valentin Petzel <valen...@petzel.at> wrote:

> Hello Paolo,
> That is to be expected, as the copyright field is simply used in the
> default
> footer markup (as I’ve hinted before). Still, is there any reason not to
> use
> the footer markup for that one?

Because this would be a hack. I don't like to put hacks in my code, and I
use them only if I really don't have alternatives. Hacks break readibility
of the code and cause problems when the code has to be reused in the
future. That said, I'm noting that there are limitations in LP regarding
the format of the introductory pages of the score. This is normal, because
LP is a program for writing scores, not books. Therefore, I think that the
best way to obtain what I need is to edit these pages with another program
and then append them to the generated PDF of the score through a script.

Best,