On Saturday, December 18, 2021, Paolo Prete <paolopr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, December 18, 2021, Aaron Hill <lilyp...@hillvisions.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2021-12-17 4:28 pm, Paolo Prete wrote:
>>
>>> The example Aaron showed already added *logic* to the template
>>

> . This is how I proceed, when programming. From what I see, your approach
> is a low-level approach,

(for Valentin too)
Please note too that this is the reason for which it s not true what
Valentin said that I "underestimate LilyPond. Instead, the opposite is
true: low level tools such the one you showed, reveal how LP is powerful.
But I don't want to use lower level tool for cover or introductory pages,
nor I would like to spend time in wrapping them.