How did you install the LilyJAZZ fonts?  If you go to this URL...

https://github.com/OpenLilyPondFonts/lilyjazz

...and click on the green Code button, you can download the fonts as a Zip
file.  Unzip it somewhere, then follow the instructions in the
LilyPond-Fonts-and -Installation-Guide.txt file.  Note that where you put
the fonts must match the version of LilyPond you're using, if you have
multiple versions.

--
Knute Snortum