Am 30.03.2022 um 18:32 schrieb Carl Sorensen:

But the problem identified in the issue is related to adding a new
lilypond option (-dlilypondbookoutput), which I assume lilypond-book
calls but OOoLilyPond does not.  If I were trying to solve this
problem, that's where I would look to start.  I suspect that the new
option should be included when calling lilypond.

Han-Wen said that the scheme code needed for compatibility with
previous versions was two ly:set-option calls.  And ly:set-option
calls are available from the command line: (See the Usage Manual)
<https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.22/Documentation/usage/command_002dline-usage#advanced-command-line-options-for-lilypond>.

Problem solved!
Many thanks to Jean, Carl and Han-Wen for providing the solution.
There is a new OOoLilyPond release:
https://github.com/OOoLilyPond/OOoLilyPond/releases/tag/v1.1.5
Only for LilyPond versions 2.23.5 and later, the new options are
inserted into the command line call.
Nothing else has to be changed. I'm happy again. ;-)

Cheers,
Klaus