thank you, I'm looking at docs, but subjects are a lot and very huge, I'm
trying to survive....

I would ask about soundfonts too, I'm copying the final of Leonora 3
ouverture, to experiment some MIdi expression effects.I'm interested in
Midi rendering to create a beautiful symphonic orchestra sound, any
suggestion is appreciated. I'm tried standard Fluidsyinth GM pack, and a
"Sonatina" soundfont I found on the web, but strings are still very bad.....
I'll send here some music to let you see and, hope , suggest

regards

dario