Hello friends,
I installed Frescobaldi 3.2 (Mac/ Mojave) following the procedure proposed in
the “install” file. It worked fine and the application is called "Python", but
the surprise is in the info box which shows some rather fancy and far from
expected version numbers:
–––––––––
Fresco Baldi: 2.20.0
Python: 3.5.9
python-ly: 0.9.5
Qty: 4.8.7
PyQt: 4.12.1
sip: 4.19.20
poppler: 0.61.1
python-poppler-qt: 0.24.0
OS: Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
installation type: command line
–––––––––
The Frescobaldi 3.0 info box says this:
–––––––––
Fresco Baldi: 3.0.0
Python: 3.7.0
python-ly: 0.9.5
Qt: 5.11.1
PyQt: 5.11.2
sip: 4.19.12
poppler: 0.57.0
python-poppler-qt: 0.24.2
OS: Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
installation type: standalone app bundle
–––––––––
What happened ? I don't think I've used a 2.20 version in the past that would
have left traces on my Mac. Given my computer skills, I'm going to leave this
version aside while waiting for a standalone version, easier to get started.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Jean Louis Thiry
06 68 80 64 50
thir...@ramierou.eu