Hello,
I'm making a python application that uses LilyPond, but in order to make it
completely portable, I need to bundle LilyPond with my application. It's
licensed under GPL, so if I'm reading this right I should be able to do
that as long as I make my own project GPL (already done). I just want to
double check I'm correct, and if I am, how can I minimize file-sizes when
it comes to distributing the binaries? All I use is the lilypond command to
compile a ly file into an SVG, none of the other bundled tools.

Thanks,
Felix