Hi everyone, I know the subject of xml export has been discussed a lot, but
I do need help. I found some LilyPond files online for a particular piece
that I need to convert to xml so I can then turn it into braille music. I
know nothing about LilyPond code but am willing to give command line
options a shot if it doesn't involve a lot of coding. I am using Windows. I
am aware that experimental xml export is available but I want something
reliable. And yes, I do have Frescobaldi and am willing to try MIDI export
but I can't get that to work either. Any and all help is hugely
appreciated. If anyone wants to help do the conversion for me, I am more
than happy to send the files over privately. The files are some orchestral
parts for a piece that's not too long.
Thanks so much,
Ella