Confirmed using otool that the minimum OS for the linked build is 10.15:

Load command 10
      cmd LC_BUILD_VERSION
  cmdsize 32
  platform 1
  minos 10.15
      sdk 10.15.6

That is certain to be the reason why it doesn’t run, but I suspect a local
build might run fine. I’d suggest setting this lower for binary releases if
there’s no pressing reason to require 10.15 on Mac.

 For reference when using clang/llvm the relevant compiler flag to set the
deployment target is:

-mmacos-version-min=<arg>

Happy to help further if I can, but I’m fairly inexperienced with complex make
systems (mostly having tended to use IDEs to build my projects) - I’ve done a
little bit though recently one project that deploys to pure data, however.

Alex