Oh, it’s the creator themselves, what an honour!
Your solution worked. I was only wondering how I should calculate the required
#:factor depending on the staff size.

PS: I have to tell you, it’s largely thanks to your font that I get so many
compliments from the jury of my conservatory on the beauty of my scores.

Kind regards,
Yentl Tijssens