I've taken up Jean Abou Samra's invitation to develop my understanding of
Scheme through the scheme-sandbox. I'm on Windows 10 with Guile 2.2.7 in a
command prompt window. The command prompt looks correct:

scheme@(#{ g100}#)>.

I hit a wall right away. When I type "42", Scheme should print "42" back
according to Jean's tutorial. Instead I see:

While compiling expression:
In procedure bytevector-u64-set!: Value out of range: -149659645

Typing ",help all" hasn't given me a clue for what to do next, nor has a
web search turned up something I understand.

Thank you in advance. I really enjoy LilyPond and the community connected
therewith.

Mark