Hello all,
    I'm on Ubuntu and currently only have version 2.22.1 installed so I
could upgrade a few versions by installing outside the package manager, if
that was required.

I'm not the music notation, or music, expert and not sure what is the exact
term for what it is I'm trying to do. I was search for "section" or
"movement" thinking that might be the classical tern for it. I'm trying to
put two distinct parts of music into a single score. So for example if you
were putting two nursery rhymes into a single page of sheet music and the
first is section A and second is Section B.

I hope that makes some sense to people, but I'm sure I'm probably using the
wrong terminology, and confusing the thing.